Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New October Blogs

Dear class,

Thanks for getting your blogs in for September! For those of you who submitted their last blogs on October 1st, I'm sorry to say that those were not counted and will not be counted for October either. I only accepted the late blog posts of the people who contacted Nick and I prior to the deadline. My advice to you would be to get the blogs done throughout the month and not at the last minute, to ensure that all your entries be counted.

As far as October is concerned, you will have to submit 3 blogs. I posted 4 new topics below which you might want to start discussing soon. The topics are broad enough to allow for debate. We will also be adding new topics as the month goes on. Please feel free to e-mail me with any idea you might have about a new post. Your idea should tackle current international and foreign policy event. Topics about domestic politics will not be posted.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to e-mail Nick and I! Have a good October and blog away!

Sara

No comments: